TranSystems Announces New and Promoted Company Officers
TranSystems announces its newest company officers. These appointments recognize professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the company’s success and growth, have demonstrated in-depth industry knowledge and have proven the ability to work effectively across the organization.
These individuals were nominated and accepted by the TranSystems Board of Directors into new leadership positions and ownership levels within the company.
Professionals recognized include:
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENTS/ PRINCIPALS
Slade Engstrom – Wichita, KS
Engstrom has worked his entire career at TranSystems. He has been focused on opening new markets and has created our Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) work with the Kansas DOT as well as the Traffic Management Center (TMC) Operations. He is currently the chair for the national subcommittee on connected and autonomous vehicles for APWA, as well as ITS Heartland Board of Directors, where he is currently serving as Past President.
Scott Darling – Boston, MA
Darling has been with the company for 28 years and was named the Boston Office Director in October 2020. He has been a project manager for contracts with MassDOT, MBTA, Massport, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers primarily in the fields of bridge and tunnel inspection, evaluation, and rehabilitation design. He is a leader in the national bridge and tunnel inspection/evaluation practice and has been active in emergency/disaster response services, providing bridge inspection/evaluation services across the country following disasters.
Mark DeLorenzo – Orlando, FL
Joining TranSystems in 2015, DeLorenzo has grown the Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) practice in Florida. He has achieved the expansion of this group by 15 individuals and has won some of the largest Central Florida projects. DeLorenzo is consistently a top leader within the Florida area, and the construction management practice at large.
Steven Shaup – Fort Lauderdale, FL
With more than 25 years at TranSystems, Shaup has taken on various leadership roles and remains a nationally recognized movable bridge expert. Shaup upholds strong contact with Brightline, and FDOT District 6 Structures Maintenance Office, as well as Volusia County, Florida, and Miami-Dade County Department of Transportation and Public Works. He also leads the proposal efforts and writing for pursuits in all Florida DOT Districts.
- Kirsten Clayward – Berkeley, CA
- Derek Collins – Charleston, SC
- Jen Golemba – Schaumburg, IL
- David Henry – Atlanta, GA
- Rick Holes – Ebensburg, PA
- Ed Jones – Ebensburg, PA
- Wayne McLennon – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- John McWhorter – Atlanta, GA
- Zach Pucel – Schaumburg, IL
- Matt Santeford – Schaumburg, IL
- Randy Schmidt – Berkeley, CA
- Chris Seman – Boston, MA
- Andrew Stanevicius – San Diego, CA
- Doug Steen – Chicago, IL
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENTS
- Matt Baldwin – Schaumburg, IL
- Rich Bloch – Cleveland, OH
- Marcia Bolton – Kansas City, MO
- Demico Cole – Schaumburg, IL
- Mike Elza – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Vahid Haghdoust – Santa Ana, CA
- Andre Issa – Santa Ana, CA
- Andy Kwan – Santa Ana, CA
- Stacey Lopez – Orlando, FL
- Gail Massie – Columbus, OH
- Scott Mladic – Chicago, IL
- Ashley Pate – Kansas City, MO
- Quentin Petersen – Chicago, IL
- Tina Revzin – Chicago, IL
- Mike Rieger – Boston, MA
- Natalie Rodriguez – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Teresa Sandell – Boston, MA
- Frank Sanders – Ebensburg, PA
- Bill Stenger – Ebensburg, PA
- Rachel Yiu – Berkeley, CA