TranSystems brings innovative consulting, engineering and architectural solutions to solve the nation's transportation infrastructure challenges. We are dedicated to enhancing and improving the movement of goods and people by creating an integrated transportation system around nine key market sectors – freight rail, passenger rail and transit, states and municipalities, aviation, manufacturing and distribution, maritime, trucking, energy and communications, and the federal government.
A mid-sized firm, comprised of 900 professionals in more than 30 offices throughout the U.S., TranSystems allows clients access to an experienced team of industry professionals with subject matter expertise in a variety of disciplines, along with the capabilities to provide support through the entire program lifecycle from problem-solving and planning through design and construction management to operations and program management. We know our success is ultimately gauged by our ability to provide a safe and efficient transportation for the end-user - those who drive on the infrastructure we design, work in the buildings that we conceive, and take the processes that we model and make them successful.
OUR VISION - To be the transportation consultant of choice.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To our employees
- Create an engaging, challenging and respectful workplace through professional development and teamwork to become the Employer of Choice.
- Promote a culture of ownership by all employees that returns value and growth.
- Reward quality, innovation and safety in performing our services.
To our Clients
To our Marketplace
- Engage a dynamic, passionate and highly skilled team of transportation specialists.
- Offer superior solutions and value to your infrastructure and facility needs.
- Earn the role as your trusted advisor through a personal commitment and shared success.
- Embrace our singular focus on the multi-modal transportation economy.
- Deliver our expertise throughout the entire project lifecycle, from concept to completion.
- Create solutions that enhance the personal experience of the end-users.
TranSystems prohibits discrimination in all company programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information and/or political beliefs. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication or individuals with limited English proficiency may receive assistance by completing the Contact Request Information or calling 1-800-835-4627.
Internal Controls - click the link to review TranSystems' Internal Controls document.